Tri-County CAP is a multi-program agency with many projects and service locations. If you are unable to find information you need about TCCAP or any of its programs on this website please call our Central Office in Berlin at 603-752-7001, or call one of our community contact centers located throughout northern New Hampshire.
Tri-County CAP is dedicated to improving the lives and well-being of New Hampshire’s people and communities. We provide opportunities and support for people to learn and grow in self-sufficiency and to get involved in helping their neighbors and improving the conditions in their communities.
- A private, non-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors
- Headquarters in Coos County, Berlin NH
- Covers more than 4,455 sq miles of NH . Maintains 48 Service Center Sites
- Primary Service Area: Coos, Carroll & Grafton County
- Employs over 250 People. Serves more than 27,000 NH Citizens Annually
- Mobilizes over 56,000 RSVP Hours, more than 500 Volunteers
- A multi-purpose, social service & advocacy agency