Updates to TCCAP Service Delivery as of 3/27/2020 at 3 p.m.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we implement procedures for Alternate Service Delivery Methods to mitigate the potential spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in our service area and across the state.
All TCCAP buildings and offices are closed to the public until May 4th, with the exception of Tamworth Dental Center and our emergency shelters. Below is a brief outline of service delivery schedules and how to contact the program.
1) Head Start: Classrooms are closed until May 4th and home-based services and visits are suspended. Staff remains available at all sites during this time to provide virtual curriculums, meal delivery, and support for all HS families. Call your specific site for details and information.
2) Senior Meals: Congregate Meals in Berlin, Gorham, Shelburne, Dummer, Lancaster, Colebrook, and Pittsburg have been suspended until May 4th. Take-out meals are available at all of our Congregate Meal sites. Home delivered meals (Meals on Wheels) will continue with safety precautions. Please call 752-2454 for information and specific schedules.
3) Tamworth Dental Center: Is open for Emergency Services (acute dental pain, infection or extraction) Monday, Tuesday and Thursday until May 4th. We are providing emergency service to patients from other providers that may be closed during this time and are welcoming referrals from Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care Centers statewide. Please call 323-7645 for appointments.
4) Fuel/Energy Assistance Services: The program is open and conducting phone interviews and virtual appointments for all services through May 4th. Areas where clients can securely drop off paperwork will be available at all locations. Call your local fuel assistance office for information or 752-7100.
5) ServiceLink Coos: The program is conducting appointments and client assistance through the use of technology through May 4th. Please call 752-6407 for information.
6) Tri-County Transit: Buses are running as scheduled. Sanitizing products are available for use by passengers. Call 752-1741 for information and scheduling.
7) Homeless Outreach, Intervention and Prevention: On-going emergency services, transportation to shelter and case management are being addressed using technology and phones. Please call 444-0184 for services and information.
8) Tyler Blain House Homeless Shelter: The shelter remains open. Persons from outside the TCCAP service area will be assisted to find alternate shelter in their current location through May 4th. Emergency plans are in place to respond to shelter guests who become ill. Call 788-2344 for assistance.
9) The Support Center at Burch House: The shelter remains open. Persons from outside the TCCAP service area will be assisted to find alternate shelter in their current location through May 4th. Emergency plans are in place to respond to shelter guests who become ill. Other services such as court, medical and police accompaniments will be conducted via technology. The Help Line remains open 24 hours a day at 1-800-774-0544.
10) Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP): The program is open and utilizing technology to address community needs. Volunteers are following the recommendations of their specific Service Stations. Please call 752-4103 for information.
11) Workforce Programs: Currently, WOIA and WPS program services are being conducted virtually. Please call 752-3500 for information.
12) Weatherization Services: Operating for heating emergencies and minor emergency home repairs. Please call 326-6626 for information.
13) Guardianship: Both Whitefield and Concord are open and conducting appointments virtually through technology until May 4th. Please call 837-9561 for information.
14) Cornerstone Housing North Senior Housing: Operating as usual with visitor restrictions. Please call 326-6626 ext. 101 for information.
Our current operational plans may change as we follow the recommendations of Federal, State and Local authorities for best practices. We will post updates as they occur on our Facebook pages and on our website at tccap.org. On behalf of all our staff, thank you for your patience.
Jeanne L. Robillard, CEO